Advanced Search (Items only)
Built in 1924 on the east side of South Main Street.
Detour just a bit down Memorial Road where the High School once stood at the southwest corner of Raymond and Memorial Roads.
Both the Library and the Town Hall were built as WPA projects during the 1930's.
Built in 1938 at 20 South Main Street.
East side of South Main Street, near the intersection with Farmington Avenue.
Looking north toward the intersection of Farmington Avenue and Main Street.
The southwest corner of the intersection of South Main and Farmington Avenue in the early 2oth century.
Located at the southwest coner of South Main Street and Farmington Avenue.
Located on the west side of South Main Street facing the Green.
West side of South Main Street opposite the Green.
A favorite place for ice cream!
West side of South Main
The rectory or parsonage was to the south of the church.